Getting WTW on the go: Use our mobile iPhone/iOS, Android apps
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRAL TechWire, a comprehensive source of coverage of companies in the Carolinas and beyond with a focus on the growth industries of broadband, life sciences, and on entrepreneurs and venture funding, features WRAL TechWire apps for iOS and Android devices.
As TechWire readers have adapted to the latest in mobile technology, WRAL TechWire continues to deliver its industry-leading coverage on as many platforms as possible. Following a release in to the Google Play store, the mobile app is available in the iTunes store as well for free.
The app features all of the latest stories from WRAL TechWire, as well as sections focused on hot tech topics including employment, biotech, venture capital and startups. Readers can choose between four different font sizes when viewing articles, as well as easily share via text, email and social networks.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Score one for RTP: CEO explains why he bolted Silicon Valley for the Triangle
- Dr. James Goodnight, part 2: Advice on overcoming adversity, his proudest SAS memories, and the Triangle's bright future
- NC Biz Wire, PACES team, Google Fiber advocate land WRAL TechWire Editor's Choice Awards
- TechWire Awards go to six individual, six corporate Triangle tech, life science leaders
- Dr. James Goodnight: From moment of inspiration to building SAS, a global software powerhouse
- With all tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better