Geomagic signs global resellers for new 3D software
Morrisville, N.C. —
Morrisville-based Geomagic specializes software and hardware with 3D applications. The company's technology is used in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive and medical. Geomagic Spark is the company's latest 3D software product incorporating new scanning and modeling capabilities.
Geomagic announced last month it was being acquired by 3D Systems (NYSE: DDD), based in Rock Hill, S.C. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- IBM layoff update: North American cuts climb; mum is word down under
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group