Geomagic signs global resellers for new 3D software
Morrisville, N.C. —
Morrisville-based Geomagic specializes software and hardware with 3D applications. The company's technology is used in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive and medical. Geomagic Spark is the company's latest 3D software product incorporating new scanning and modeling capabilities.
Geomagic announced last month it was being acquired by 3D Systems (NYSE: DDD), based in Rock Hill, S.C. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?