Fresh off raising $300,000, startup GroundFloor accelerates 'crowdlending' push
Raleigh, N.C. — Co-founders Brian Dally and Nick Bhargava want to revolutionize real estate financing through "crowdlending." And they are off to a sizzling start, raising a "heavily oversubscribed" seed round of $300,000. Plus they just closed a second real estate deal in Georgia. They hope to be doing business in North Carolina soon....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo's big $1.35B China real estate project - any RTP impact?
- CED's Dhruv Patel: Just call him the Matchmaker
- CED's 'Connections to Capital' opens new paths for startups to find investors
- AT&T, CommScope, Verizon join 5G group; feds pledge $400M to wireless effort
- Charlotte economic plan could be a blueprint for the Triangle
- NC rises to 9th in VC funding after 7th straight $100M+ quarter
- Industry praises FCC after opening spectrum for 5G
- RTP Google Fiber countdown: Launch dates may come 'soon'
- Google Fiber sign-ups begin in Charlotte; RTP next?
- Analyst: What Lenovo is doing right in US, worldwide