Fresh off raising $300,000, startup GroundFloor accelerates 'crowdlending' push
Raleigh, N.C. — Co-founders Brian Dally and Nick Bhargava want to revolutionize real estate financing through "crowdlending." And they are off to a sizzling start, raising a "heavily oversubscribed" seed round of $300,000. Plus they just closed a second real estate deal in Georgia. They hope to be doing business in North Carolina soon....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- So far no pop for MaxPoint in its stock debut
- Maxpoint raising $75M through IPO; trading begins today
- Full Steam Ahead Awards return; nominate your choices today
- Time Warner Cable upgrades Internet speeds in response to fiber services
- Oops! Economic survey dips for first time in two years
- AT&T: GigaPower is taking root across Raleigh, Cary
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs