Former NCTA president, Special Forces vet team up for new defense-focused venture
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Joan Myers and her partner Randall Williams, a veteran who recently left U.S. Special Operations Command, teamed up to form Strategic Link Partners. The two are targeting technology needs for the U.S. defense and intelligence establishment. On Thursday they announced their first acquisition: Raleigh-based DigaForce, a social media intelligence firm. Are they scared in launching a new business? Not hardly. WRALTechWire Insiders can access the full, exclusive story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Google's 'reserve the date' notice could mean fiber for Triangle
- Just who is driving for Uber? And why? You might be surprised
- Cree's top exec gets a curve ball to end earnings call - Might he split the company?
- There's a RIoT going on in Durham - Internet of Things, that is - tonight
- As backlash against 'shared economy' grows, is this the next 'dot com' bomb?
- Governor's 'Innovation' plan shows potential for entire state, not just RTP
- Venture investor on NC deal flow: 'Great to be back in the top 10'
- Angel investor: VC stats 'moving in the right direction for us'
- Durham startup CEO on VC funding surge: 'I love it'
- Dow Jones: NC venture deals up in value but fall in raw numbers