Former NCTA president, Special Forces vet team up for new defense-focused venture
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Joan Myers and her partner Randall Williams, a veteran who recently left U.S. Special Operations Command, teamed up to form Strategic Link Partners. The two are targeting technology needs for the U.S. defense and intelligence establishment. On Thursday they announced their first acquisition: Raleigh-based DigaForce, a social media intelligence firm. Are they scared in launching a new business? Not hardly. WRALTechWire Insiders can access the full, exclusive story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- 10 reasons why you should attend 'Fiber Transforms Triangle' event
- Will your startup 'VAPORIZE'? Marc Andreessen's warning to entrepreneurs, VCs
- Exclusive: IBM affirms RTP's importance with new data center
- Sageworks hopes to incubate new businesses, ideas with I-Lab
- Red Hat reports bug that could devastate 'Internet of Things'
- Novartis dedicates $1B vaccine plant with VIP flu shots as NC exec who recruited the firm will watch
- No Google Fiber news soon for RTP, but digging is furious in Austin
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups