Former NCTA president, Special Forces vet team up for new defense-focused venture
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Joan Myers and her partner Randall Williams, a veteran who recently left U.S. Special Operations Command, teamed up to form Strategic Link Partners. The two are targeting technology needs for the U.S. defense and intelligence establishment. On Thursday they announced their first acquisition: Raleigh-based DigaForce, a social media intelligence firm. Are they scared in launching a new business? Not hardly. WRALTechWire Insiders can access the full, exclusive story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Video: IBM may dump Lenovo's ThinkPads for MacBooks
- Reports: Lenovo smartphone shipments, market share plummet
- Epic Games' CEO: Augmented reality is next really big thing
- Its 'pivot' made, Reveal Mobile raises $750K, looks to hire
- No bull: Durham ranks No. 9 on 'Best Cities for Creatives' list
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring