Former NCTA president, Special Forces vet team up for new defense-focused venture
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Joan Myers and her partner Randall Williams, a veteran who recently left U.S. Special Operations Command, teamed up to form Strategic Link Partners. The two are targeting technology needs for the U.S. defense and intelligence establishment. On Thursday they announced their first acquisition: Raleigh-based DigaForce, a social media intelligence firm. Are they scared in launching a new business? Not hardly. WRALTechWire Insiders can access the full, exclusive story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2