From patents to social media, startups shine at 'Pitch Day'
Durham, N.C. — Five graduates of the Triangle Startup Factory make their case for investor funding at "Pitch Day." The five offer potential solutions to a wide variety of problems, from patents to machine-to-machine communications, credit scores to real-time events and cashing in on mobile advertising....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Venessa Harrison: The journey from operator to president AT&T North Carolina
- Score one for RTP: CEO explains why he bolted Silicon Valley for Triangle
- Dr. James Goodnight, part 2: Advice on overcoming adversity, his proudest SAS memories, and the Triangle's bright future
- NC Biz Wire, PACES team, Google Fiber advocate land WRAL TechWire Editor's Choice Awards
- TechWire Awards go to six individual, six corporate Triangle tech, life science leaders
- Dr. James Goodnight: From moment of inspiration to building SAS, a global software powerhouse
- With all tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success