From patents to social media, startups shine at 'Pitch Day'
Durham, N.C. — Five graduates of the Triangle Startup Factory make their case for investor funding at "Pitch Day." The five offer potential solutions to a wide variety of problems, from patents to machine-to-machine communications, credit scores to real-time events and cashing in on mobile advertising....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'
- Google Fiber promises free ultra-fast Internet access to public housing
- SAS drives revenue to 40th straight record: $3.16B
- Report: NC faces 'at least' 70% loss of jobs in 39 categories
- How can cities best deal with rise of robot workers?
- Cam and the Selfies: A mobile data record for Panther fans