From patents to social media, startups shine at 'Pitch Day'
Durham, N.C. — Five graduates of the Triangle Startup Factory make their case for investor funding at "Pitch Day." The five offer potential solutions to a wide variety of problems, from patents to machine-to-machine communications, credit scores to real-time events and cashing in on mobile advertising....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T launches high-speed Internet for businesses in Triangle
- AT&T, wireless trade groups ask FCC to 'stay' some broadband changes
- Exclusive: Reveal CEO sees pitch to Steve Case as 'fuel on the fire'
- Lenovo tablet, smartphone sales surge as it celebrates 10th anniversary of IBM PC deal
- Exclusive: The pivot of startup StepLeader to Reveal
- Readers weigh in on Uber: Anger, joy on both sides
- WTW biased toward Uber? Here's the real story
- Startups to boost hiring, NCSU entrepreneur survey finds
- IBM, 11 other tech firms pitching jobs to recruits at 'Big Top'
- Crowdfunding bill isn't dead, but will it ever pass?