From patents to social media, startups shine at 'Pitch Day'
Durham, N.C. — Five graduates of the Triangle Startup Factory make their case for investor funding at "Pitch Day." The five offer potential solutions to a wide variety of problems, from patents to machine-to-machine communications, credit scores to real-time events and cashing in on mobile advertising....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Tech Links: Why IBM will soar; new IBM storage exec; NEC cuts shares in Lenovo JV; virtual workmate from IBM, Cisco; Epic's $80K grants; GSK malaria vaccine update
- Biden cancer drug threat; Windows 10 update; Dow job cuts; top China net exec is out
- Triangle headlines: Xerox cuts; startups hiring; best places for millennials to work; $742M Chiesi drug deal; TD3 drug test
- CEO: Even as WedPics tops 1M weddings, HB2 is hurting biz
- Watch a real red wedding - at Red Hat Summit
- NC Secretary of State praises crowdfunding bill
- Pay, check your heart rate: Chinese smartwatch embeds Valencell biometric sensors
- It's first-and-goal for NC's crowdfunding bill
- 'Sales acceleration' software startup ZynBit lands $500K
- Crowdfunding bill 'down to the 2 yard line;' bitcoin bill advances
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables