Financial software firm Zenomics adds capabilities with two European partners
Charlotte, N.C. —
The Charlotte company has partnered with German company Softpro to add new electronic signature capture to the software. With this capability, bank clients applying for a new mortgage or loan or opening a new account can have their signatures captured in real time.
Zenomics has also integrated contactless and magnetic card reading and barcode reading capabilities from Ingenico, a France-based company. The technology allows bank personnel to quickly identify and authenticate a customer upon the swipe of the debit card, credit card or magnetic-striped driver’s license. With this capability, the bank can quickly and easily pull up account information of the customer.
Zenmonics serves the banking and financial technology market in more than 60 countries. Its customers range from small community banks and credit unions to the largest financial services organizations.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur
- Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal