Fidelity 'very comfortable' with security at former Nortel campus
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Fidelity Investments says that it won't discuss security at the former Nortel campus in RTP where it runs a large campus. But a spokesperson tells WRALTechWire the company is "very comfortable" with its facilities despite reports that Nortel's former headquarters in Canada was riddled with electronic bugs. Meanwhile, the Nortel "bugging" story takes a major turn....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions
- Who's best presidential contender for business? Trump, say CFOs in Duke survey
- SAS to add 80 acres worth $11.7M to Cary campus in 'exchange' with NC State
- Full speed ahead at Medfusion despite it's David-vs-Goliath fight with Allscripts
- Exclusive: Why Silicon Valley's IXL is bringing ed tech jobs to Raleigh
- Red-hot August for Triangle startups: More than $65 million