Fidelity 'very comfortable' with security at former Nortel campus
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Fidelity Investments says that it won't discuss security at the former Nortel campus in RTP where it runs a large campus. But a spokesperson tells WRALTechWire the company is "very comfortable" with its facilities despite reports that Nortel's former headquarters in Canada was riddled with electronic bugs. Meanwhile, the Nortel "bugging" story takes a major turn....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot
- SAS creates new division focusing on risk research, is hiring
- Slideshow: Why Valeant is buying Salix in a $14B deal
- Lenovo apologizes for adware; feds repeat security risk warning
- Sale won't end turmoil at Salix - look for more in short term