Fidelity 'very comfortable' with security at former Nortel campus
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Fidelity Investments says that it won't discuss security at the former Nortel campus in RTP where it runs a large campus. But a spokesperson tells WRALTechWire the company is "very comfortable" with its facilities despite reports that Nortel's former headquarters in Canada was riddled with electronic bugs. Meanwhile, the Nortel "bugging" story takes a major turn....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Red Hat CEO seeks to drive change with 'Catalyst-in-Chief,' his 2nd book
- Who's most active venture investor in North Carolina?
- Longtime IBM exec revels in Big Blue's new lab at NCSU Centennial Campus
- Fresh off raising $49M for Arrivo, biotech teammates 'energized'
- Exclusive: Development execs explain how Raleigh won Silicon Valley firm's expansion, jobs
- New digital news competitor for RTP: Crain's
- Closing books on 2015: $1.25B in NC capital + A tip of the cap to CED
- Report: Startup capital funding off to slower start in '16
- 'Wow:' Quintiles takes vivid VR plunge to improve digital health
- Cisco tells NC employees: 'Extremely disappointed' in HB2