Fidelity 'very comfortable' with security at former Nortel campus
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Fidelity Investments says that it won't discuss security at the former Nortel campus in RTP where it runs a large campus. But a spokesperson tells WRALTechWire the company is "very comfortable" with its facilities despite reports that Nortel's former headquarters in Canada was riddled with electronic bugs. Meanwhile, the Nortel "bugging" story takes a major turn....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue
- National Venture Capital Association picks new provider for VC data (+ video)
- 'AirGig:' AT&T testing power grid for multi-gigabit Internet (+ video)
- NC firms winning more federal innovation, tech grants (+ video)
- How can companies drive diversity? 10 lessons from PwC
- RTP CEO 'cheering' for Park but won't say why he's leaving