Fast-growing Chapel Hill custom tech firm is hiring, expands to NYC
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Looking for exposure in "Silicon Alley," Chapel Hill-based Eloquentix is opening an office in the heart of Harlem. Having started in 2012 with all of $125 to establish a corporation and profitable from the get-go, the company provides custom technology services for a growing number of clients, including several (Shoeboxed, Reverbnation, The Royalty exchange) in the Triangle. And Eloquentix is hiring. WRAL TechWire subscribers get the Inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- CEO: Even as WedPics tops 1M weddings, HB2 is hurting biz
- Watch a real red wedding - at Red Hat Summit
- NC Secretary of State praises crowdfunding bill
- Pay, check your heart rate: Chinese smartwatch embeds Valencell biometric sensors
- It's first-and-goal for NC's crowdfunding bill
- 'Sales acceleration' software startup ZynBit lands $500K
- Crowdfunding bill 'down to the 2 yard line;' bitcoin bill advances
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables