Fast-growing Chapel Hill custom tech firm is hiring, expands to NYC
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Looking for exposure in "Silicon Alley," Chapel Hill-based Eloquentix is opening an office in the heart of Harlem. Having started in 2012 with all of $125 to establish a corporation and profitable from the get-go, the company provides custom technology services for a growing number of clients, including several (Shoeboxed, Reverbnation, The Royalty exchange) in the Triangle. And Eloquentix is hiring. WRAL TechWire subscribers get the Inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- From WTW's archives: Dave Rizzo and NC IDEA's launch, his joining MCNC
- Raleigh startup Innovate Biopharmaceuticals lands $1.5M
- Saluting Dave Rizzo, a driving force behind NC's entrepreneurial explosion
- Want a job in the 'Next Evolution'? Try analytics
- Incoming NC IDEA leader: Change to foundation offers many benefits to startups, state
- Jobless future? NC Science and Math robotics team remains gung ho
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz