Fast-growing Chapel Hill custom tech firm is hiring, expands to NYC
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Looking for exposure in "Silicon Alley," Chapel Hill-based Eloquentix is opening an office in the heart of Harlem. Having started in 2012 with all of $125 to establish a corporation and profitable from the get-go, the company provides custom technology services for a growing number of clients, including several (Shoeboxed, Reverbnation, The Royalty exchange) in the Triangle. And Eloquentix is hiring. WRAL TechWire subscribers get the Inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics
- Key lessons from WedPic's high-profile financing