Fast-growing Chapel Hill custom tech firm is hiring, expands to NYC
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Looking for exposure in "Silicon Alley," Chapel Hill-based Eloquentix is opening an office in the heart of Harlem. Having started in 2012 with all of $125 to establish a corporation and profitable from the get-go, the company provides custom technology services for a growing number of clients, including several (Shoeboxed, Reverbnation, The Royalty exchange) in the Triangle. And Eloquentix is hiring. WRAL TechWire subscribers get the Inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Internet of Things is already helping save lives - including mine
- Red Hat's leaders, a chance to have impact, fun lure new CFO from Valley
- Duke survey: Jobs go unfilled because execs can't find qualified workers
- Beef up those sigs: New Research Triangle Software app adds photo, logo to texts
- Channel marketing, B2B sales and the rise of RTP's Zift Solutions
- Who's best presidential contender for business? Trump, say CFOs in Duke survey
- SAS to add 80 acres worth $11.7M to Cary campus in 'exchange' with NC State
- Full speed ahead at Medfusion despite it's David-vs-Goliath fight with Allscripts
- Exclusive: Why Silicon Valley's IXL is bringing ed tech jobs to Raleigh
- Red-hot August for Triangle startups: More than $65 million