Fast-growing Chapel Hill custom tech firm is hiring, expands to NYC
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Looking for exposure in "Silicon Alley," Chapel Hill-based Eloquentix is opening an office in the heart of Harlem. Having started in 2012 with all of $125 to establish a corporation and profitable from the get-go, the company provides custom technology services for a growing number of clients, including several (Shoeboxed, Reverbnation, The Royalty exchange) in the Triangle. And Eloquentix is hiring. WRAL TechWire subscribers get the Inside story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Rose's advice to next CED leader: Listen, keep open mind ...
- UNC growing North Carolina Business News Wire effort
- New exec survey finds 'strong surge' in business optimism
- Bull City Venture Partners, Cisco team up for startup pitch event
- Duke survey: Finance exec optimism surges after Trump victory
- Joan Siefert Rose's job: She joins RTP consulting firm in January
- Exclusive: Bob Geolas talks new job, challenges, leaving RTP
- Former RTP Foundation CEO Bob Geolas joins consulting firm
- Exclusive: Joan Siefert Rose talks past, future as she leaves CED
- Triangle's tech links to President-elect Trump: Blackstone, IBM