Expert: Crowdfunding doesn't mean easy fundraising
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Backers believe that the "NC JOBS Act," which would bring crowdfunding to North Carolina, will become law this spring. But even if the bill is passed, a crowdfunding expert tells WRAL TechWire that startups still face a lot of challenges in getting financial backing....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Want a job in the 'Next Evolution'? Try analytics
- Incoming NC IDEA leader: Change to foundation offers many benefits to startups, state
- Jobless future? NC Science and Math robotics team remains gung ho
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh
- Frontier: 'We applaud' ConnectHome net plan, touts own efforts
- AT&T applauds Google Fiber's 'free' offer to community centers, notes its own efforts to bridge 'digital divide'