Posted Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:49 p.m.
Expanding American Underground fills out support team
American Underground Image 1 of 3 · Next Image…
Durham, N.C. — American Underground, the startup hub that is home to more than 100 startups, is adding new faces to fill out its team....
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- As Google Glass hits street, group warns: Don't be a 'Glasshole'
- Pulitzer Prize shows importance of a free press in era of high-tech snooping
- Bravo! 'The Escapist' is a finalist for a 4th Webby Award
- With long-time leader Warmenhoven out, what next for NetApp?
- Startup Factory partner on firing a co-founder: 'It burns your soul'
- Lenovo, IBM face 'perfect storm of issues' in US server deal review
- How do you find a job? Network, say recruiting experts
- Haven't heard of I-Cubed? You will - and they're hiring
- Just call red-hot Red Hat the 'OpenStack' company
- If not for Canadian government, Lenovo might have bought Blackberry