ExitEvent's social planned for Feb. 18 at HUB Raleigh
Raleigh, N.C. —
The ExitEvent Startup Social is a monthly "anti-networking event" that usually attracts between 150 and 250 people. Hillsborough-based Mystery Brewing provides free beer. The event is free but is open only to verified entrepreneurs and investors by invitation. The event at HUB Raleigh, 711 Hillsborough St., Raleigh, starts at 6 p.m.
For more information on ExitEvent and to get verified for the social, visit www.exitevent.com.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution