ExitEvent's social planned for Feb. 18 at HUB Raleigh
Raleigh, N.C. —
The ExitEvent Startup Social is a monthly "anti-networking event" that usually attracts between 150 and 250 people. Hillsborough-based Mystery Brewing provides free beer. The event is free but is open only to verified entrepreneurs and investors by invitation. The event at HUB Raleigh, 711 Hillsborough St., Raleigh, starts at 6 p.m.
For more information on ExitEvent and to get verified for the social, visit www.exitevent.com.
Please log in to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows