Exclusive: Smartgrid firm Sensus looks to hire after landing huge contract in UK
Raleigh, N.C. — The landing of its largest contract to date for smart metering technology means Raleigh-based Sensus will be expanding its global work force, CEO Peter Mainz tells WRALTechWire. The company also has a new chairman - a former CEO of Sears and an ex-IBMer - to help plot the company's growth. WRALTechWire Insiders can learn more about Sensus and the state of smart metering industry....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- So what's trending in tech for 2015? A new report says ...
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins