Exclusive: Smartgrid firm Sensus looks to hire after landing huge contract in UK
Raleigh, N.C. — The landing of its largest contract to date for smart metering technology means Raleigh-based Sensus will be expanding its global work force, CEO Peter Mainz tells WRALTechWire. The company also has a new chairman - a former CEO of Sears and an ex-IBMer - to help plot the company's growth. WRALTechWire Insiders can learn more about Sensus and the state of smart metering industry....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'
- Tech giants keep spending big on lobbying in DC
- 'Humbled' veteran Quintiles exec gears up for new role as Q2 CEO
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?