Exclusive: Smartgrid firm Sensus looks to hire after landing huge contract in UK
Raleigh, N.C. — The landing of its largest contract to date for smart metering technology means Raleigh-based Sensus will be expanding its global work force, CEO Peter Mainz tells WRALTechWire. The company also has a new chairman - a former CEO of Sears and an ex-IBMer - to help plot the company's growth. WRALTechWire Insiders can learn more about Sensus and the state of smart metering industry....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Source: Google still investing heavily in fiber despite job cuts report
- CED Tech Venture lineup draws 50+ investment funds to Raleigh
- Verizon makes clean sweep in latest wireless testing
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space
- Generation app gap: Millennials' tech embrace dwarfs boomers, Xers
- Lenovo expands RTP sales force as North America market grows
- Analyst: Lenovo's errors trigger plunging smartphone sales
- Sources: Google Fiber still burying cable across Triangle