Exclusive: Smartgrid firm Sensus looks to hire after landing huge contract in UK
Raleigh, N.C. — The landing of its largest contract to date for smart metering technology means Raleigh-based Sensus will be expanding its global work force, CEO Peter Mainz tells WRALTechWire. The company also has a new chairman - a former CEO of Sears and an ex-IBMer - to help plot the company's growth. WRALTechWire Insiders can learn more about Sensus and the state of smart metering industry....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Meet the 'born multi-tasker' bringing Startup Grind to Raleigh
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report