Exclusive: Smartgrid firm Sensus looks to hire after landing huge contract in UK
Raleigh, N.C. — The landing of its largest contract to date for smart metering technology means Raleigh-based Sensus will be expanding its global work force, CEO Peter Mainz tells WRALTechWire. The company also has a new chairman - a former CEO of Sears and an ex-IBMer - to help plot the company's growth. WRALTechWire Insiders can learn more about Sensus and the state of smart metering industry....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- NC Biz Wire, PACES team, Google Fiber advocate land WRAL TechWire Editor's Choice Awards
- TechWire Awards go to six individual, six corporate Triangle tech, life science leaders
- Dr. James Goodnight: From moment of inspiration to building SAS, a global software powerhouse
- With all tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better
- Eric Shander's journey: From IBM to Red Hat, chief accounting officer to CFO
- Datathon at Duke offers big talent recruiting opportunity, says former Red Hat exec