Exclusive Q&A: Vivek Wadhwa talks 'amazing, scary' future in new book 'The Driver in the Driverless Car'
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Vivek Wadhwa, the former Triangle tech entrepreneur who survived a nearly fatal heart attack to become a widely published author and academic at Duke University and elsewhere, examines the threats and promise of technology for our future. Will it be Mad Max or Star Trek? Utopia or dystopia? He talks with WRAL TechWire about "The Driver in the Driverless Car: How Our Technology Choices Will Create the Future" in an exclusive Q&A....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Score one for RTP: CEO explains why he bolted Silicon Valley for the Triangle
- Dr. James Goodnight, part 2: Advice on overcoming adversity, his proudest SAS memories, and the Triangle's bright future
- NC Biz Wire, PACES team, Google Fiber advocate land WRAL TechWire Editor's Choice Awards
- TechWire Awards go to six individual, six corporate Triangle tech, life science leaders
- Dr. James Goodnight: From moment of inspiration to building SAS, a global software powerhouse
- With all tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better