Exclusive: In-depth survey helps ChannelAdvisor plot next ecommerce moves
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — ChannelAdvisor went public just a year ago, but the Morrisville-based provider of international ecommerce services has not let up on new product development. Looking for ways to expand its market, the company hired an outside research firm to conduct an in-depth survey among hundreds of firms utilizing ecommerce. What did ChannelAdvisor find out, and how are the results shaping future plans? WRAL TechWire has the details for Insider subscribers....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts
- Clayton celebrates 'huge' Novo Nordisk expansion
- Cliff Bleszinki's new game is 'LawBreakers' - Here's the video
- Inside $25M Spoonflower deal: 50 new jobs, big plans for growth, 'we've only scratched the surface'