Exclusive: In-depth survey helps ChannelAdvisor plot next ecommerce moves
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — ChannelAdvisor went public just a year ago, but the Morrisville-based provider of international ecommerce services has not let up on new product development. Looking for ways to expand its market, the company hired an outside research firm to conduct an in-depth survey among hundreds of firms utilizing ecommerce. What did ChannelAdvisor find out, and how are the results shaping future plans? WRAL TechWire has the details for Insider subscribers....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Countering downgrades, S&P gives Quintiles a post-merger boost
- 'Look, look:' Mira carries Triangle hopes to Google Demo Day
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to huge $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight
- Cash for tech: Windsor Circle to invest new funding in development