Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Crowdfunding startup GroundFloor is not moving to Atlanta because of the failure of the N.C. general Assembly to pass crowdfunding legislation, co-founder and CEO Brian Dally tells WRAL TechWire. In an in-depth Q&A, Dally talks about why the decision was made, that the firm could have raised more than the $1 million announced Tuesday, and deal flow is good. So good, in fact, that they expect to raise another round of financing later this year....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo's big $1.35B China real estate project - any RTP impact?
- CED's Dhruv Patel: Just call him the Matchmaker
- CED's 'Connections to Capital' opens new paths for startups to find investors
- AT&T, CommScope, Verizon join 5G group; feds pledge $400M to wireless effort
- Charlotte economic plan could be a blueprint for the Triangle
- NC rises to 9th in VC funding after 7th straight $100M+ quarter
- Industry praises FCC after opening spectrum for 5G
- RTP Google Fiber countdown: Launch dates may come 'soon'
- Google Fiber sign-ups begin in Charlotte; RTP next?
- Analyst: What Lenovo is doing right in US, worldwide