Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Crowdfunding startup GroundFloor is not moving to Atlanta because of the failure of the N.C. general Assembly to pass crowdfunding legislation, co-founder and CEO Brian Dally tells WRAL TechWire. In an in-depth Q&A, Dally talks about why the decision was made, that the firm could have raised more than the $1 million announced Tuesday, and deal flow is good. So good, in fact, that they expect to raise another round of financing later this year....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%