Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Crowdfunding startup GroundFloor is not moving to Atlanta because of the failure of the N.C. general Assembly to pass crowdfunding legislation, co-founder and CEO Brian Dally tells WRAL TechWire. In an in-depth Q&A, Dally talks about why the decision was made, that the firm could have raised more than the $1 million announced Tuesday, and deal flow is good. So good, in fact, that they expect to raise another round of financing later this year....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Source: Google still investing heavily in fiber despite job cuts report
- CED Tech Venture lineup draws 50+ investment funds to Raleigh
- Verizon makes clean sweep in latest wireless testing
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space
- Generation app gap: Millennials' tech embrace dwarfs boomers, Xers
- Lenovo expands RTP sales force as North America market grows
- Analyst: Lenovo's errors trigger plunging smartphone sales
- Sources: Google Fiber still burying cable across Triangle