Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Crowdfunding startup GroundFloor is not moving to Atlanta because of the failure of the N.C. general Assembly to pass crowdfunding legislation, co-founder and CEO Brian Dally tells WRAL TechWire. In an in-depth Q&A, Dally talks about why the decision was made, that the firm could have raised more than the $1 million announced Tuesday, and deal flow is good. So good, in fact, that they expect to raise another round of financing later this year....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Rose's advice to next CED leader: Listen, keep open mind ...
- UNC growing North Carolina Business News Wire effort
- New exec survey finds 'strong surge' in business optimism
- Bull City Venture Partners, Cisco team up for startup pitch event
- Duke survey: Finance exec optimism surges after Trump victory
- Joan Siefert Rose's job: She joins RTP consulting firm in January
- Exclusive: Bob Geolas talks new job, challenges, leaving RTP
- Former RTP Foundation CEO Bob Geolas joins consulting firm
- Exclusive: Joan Siefert Rose talks past, future as she leaves CED
- Triangle's tech links to President-elect Trump: Blackstone, IBM