Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, other communications providers and tech firms need to join Google, Facebook and others in calling for changes in US, other governments' spying on Internet and telecommunications users. New disclosures such as a report today about spying on virtual worlds and online gamers makes this issue even more crucial to our use of the Internet today and in the future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics