Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, other communications providers and tech firms need to join Google, Facebook and others in calling for changes in US, other governments' spying on Internet and telecommunications users. New disclosures such as a report today about spying on virtual worlds and online gamers makes this issue even more crucial to our use of the Internet today and in the future....
WRAL Local Tech Wire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- MCNC expands network capabilities in deal with Sentinel Data Centers
- Unions spell out 'demands' to IBM, plan to step up organizing
- Aereo case shows that in technology vs. tradition we all win - and lose
- VC deals surge nationally - but not in Triangle, rest of NC
- With record numbers, international growth, WRALTechWire's Insider turns 1
- IBMers fear more layoffs; Street expects another revenue drop in report today
- Ex-IBMer Dick Daugherty a very deserving Raleigh Hall of Fame choice
- As Google Glass hits street, group warns: Don't be a 'Glasshole'
- Pulitzer Prize shows importance of a free press in era of high-tech snooping
- Bravo! 'The Escapist' is a finalist for a 4th Webby Award