Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, other communications providers and tech firms need to join Google, Facebook and others in calling for changes in US, other governments' spying on Internet and telecommunications users. New disclosures such as a report today about spying on virtual worlds and online gamers makes this issue even more crucial to our use of the Internet today and in the future....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local TechWire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy
- Exclusive: Acquisitions a preview of what's ahead for RTI, which is hiring in Triangle
- Will Lenovo make Fujitsu deal? CEO: 'If one plus one can be larger than two ...'