Egad! Crowdfunding bill now caught up in teacher assistant dispute
Raleigh, N.C. — Backers of the NC JOBS Act, which would permit crowdfunding for startups in North Carolina, may not get their wish for passage as heated political debate drags on in the state's General Assembly. Crowdfunding as well as economic development issues such as a new job development fund are part of a package that still divides House and Senate....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Cindy Whitehead will keynote WRAL TechWire Awards
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June