Egad! Crowdfunding bill now caught up in teacher assistant dispute
Raleigh, N.C. — Backers of the NC JOBS Act, which would permit crowdfunding for startups in North Carolina, may not get their wish for passage as heated political debate drags on in the state's General Assembly. Crowdfunding as well as economic development issues such as a new job development fund are part of a package that still divides House and Senate....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- So why did Quintiles form a joint venture to take on LabCorp?
- Take that, Google: AT&T rolls out gigabit Internet in Google's backyard
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules