Egad! Crowdfunding bill now caught up in teacher assistant dispute
Raleigh, N.C. — Backers of the NC JOBS Act, which would permit crowdfunding for startups in North Carolina, may not get their wish for passage as heated political debate drags on in the state's General Assembly. Crowdfunding as well as economic development issues such as a new job development fund are part of a package that still divides House and Senate....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo's big $1.35B China real estate project - any RTP impact?
- CED's Dhruv Patel: Just call him the Matchmaker
- CED's 'Connections to Capital' opens new paths for startups to find investors
- AT&T, CommScope, Verizon join 5G group; feds pledge $400M to wireless effort
- Charlotte economic plan could be a blueprint for the Triangle
- NC rises to 9th in VC funding after 7th straight $100M+ quarter
- Industry praises FCC after opening spectrum for 5G
- RTP Google Fiber countdown: Launch dates may come 'soon'
- Google Fiber sign-ups begin in Charlotte; RTP next?
- Analyst: What Lenovo is doing right in US, worldwide