Egad! Crowdfunding bill now caught up in teacher assistant dispute
Raleigh, N.C. — Backers of the NC JOBS Act, which would permit crowdfunding for startups in North Carolina, may not get their wish for passage as heated political debate drags on in the state's General Assembly. Crowdfunding as well as economic development issues such as a new job development fund are part of a package that still divides House and Senate....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Entrepreneurs vs. regulation: The Uber debate
- Mojo from Motorola: Lenovo's new branding challenge
- Uber: No retreat in dispute with RDU on drivers
- New stats: Lenovo would be No. 3 if Motorola deal had closed before IDC released its latest stats
- Triangle entrepreneur survey finds mix of optimism and worry
- Frontier rolling out gigabit Internet in several Durham, RTP locations
- A new 'Frontier' in speed: Gigabit Internet hits Triangle
- Massive SAS building, more jobs reflect Goodnight's enduring loyalty to home state
- Exclusive: Fresh off academic triple crown, DeSimone focuses on new startup
- Rank-and-file IBMers pay the price as Big Blue's reboot accelerates