Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
Durham, N.C. — Struggling to find a way to market for her hospital-infection fighting invention, Durham entrepreneur Ginny Porowski looked for help. Her search led to Groundwork Labs in Durham and then to Edison Nation Medical in Charlotte. Now her "GoGowns" have a distribution deal. Is financial success next? WRALTechWire Insiders can access the exclusive story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics