Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
Durham, N.C. — Struggling to find a way to market for her hospital-infection fighting invention, Durham entrepreneur Ginny Porowski looked for help. Her search led to Groundwork Labs in Durham and then to Edison Nation Medical in Charlotte. Now her "GoGowns" have a distribution deal. Is financial success next? WRALTechWire Insiders can access the exclusive story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Will there be layoffs as well as new jobs as Quintiles' Q2 launches?
- The Startup Factory takes its first step toward going statewide
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today
- Is your firm headed into a 'Digital Vortex" or sending competitors into a spiral of destruction?
- Mobile apps showdown: Red Hat-Samsung vs. Apple-IBM
- Exclusive: Google Fiber ready for Triangle competition, top exec says
- Google Fiber is here: Construction begins across Triangle
- In the name of hype, Lenovo launches a 'Killer' campaign