Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
Durham, N.C. — Struggling to find a way to market for her hospital-infection fighting invention, Durham entrepreneur Ginny Porowski looked for help. Her search led to Groundwork Labs in Durham and then to Edison Nation Medical in Charlotte. Now her "GoGowns" have a distribution deal. Is financial success next? WRALTechWire Insiders can access the exclusive story....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2
- Capital watch: Crowdfunding bill in a 'mess;' patent troll bill advancing