Does 'Midas List' of VCs show big reason why Triangle lacks investment capital?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — The chase for venture capital has always been a "chicken vs. egg" debate. But what if it's really chicken (capital) vs. egg (ideas) vs. hatchery (VCs)? Can you have a productive venture capital-sparked startup community like Silicon Valley without top-drawer VCs?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- House won't 'concur' on bill with crowdfunding, but ...
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding