Digital Trends: Best tech products of 2016
On The Web
Tis the season for best of the year roundups. Here's a selection of the best tech of 2016 from DigitalTrends.com, a technology news and reviews site.
These are the winners for their awards for Best Products of 2016. These awards cap off Digital Trends’ best year ever with massive traffic growth and record setting revenue. For more on each category, see: Digital Trends Best Products
Winner: Vibram Arctic Grip
Winner: Nikon D500
Winner: Google Pixel phones
Winner: Microsoft Surface Studio
Winner: Samsung UBD-K8500
Winner: Google Home
Winner: MP Select Mini
Winner: Mazda MX-5 Miata
What do you think? Do you agree or disagree with these selections?
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy