Dates set for Triangle Entrepreneurship Week
Raleigh, N.C. —
TEW, which is entering its third year, will include dozens of events that will give entrepreneurs the chance to meet and learn from business professionals investors and community leaders. Besides networking opportunities, TEW will also offer entrepreneurs the opportunity to pitch business plans, receive advice and possibly get funding from angel and venture capital investors. More information is available at www.triangleew.org.
The event is presented by BDO, American Airlines and Brasco Marketing. Other supporters include Citrix, TriNet, Herman Miller/Alfred Williams & Co, Scale Finance and Hutchison Law Group.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur
- Analyze this: SAS steps up education commitment with Teradata deal