Crystal ball gazing with SAS: IoT, AI are big 2017 opportunities
Cary, N.C. — SAS continues its unbroken streak of revenue growth dating back to its founding in 1976 with $3.2 billion in sales for 2016. And in looking ahead for 2017, its top marketing officer sees big opportunities for the software giant coming through artificial intelligence as well as the hot Internet of Things....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better
- Eric Shander's journey: From IBM to Red Hat, chief accounting officer to CFO
- Datathon at Duke offers big talent recruiting opportunity, says former Red Hat exec
- 'Life is more than self'- The driver for 2017 WRAL TechWire awards
- SEC's big 'fake news' crackdown shows a major threat to readers, investors
- Falling US sales help tumble Lenovo from No. 1 PC sales ranking
- Lenovo topples Apple as No. 1 in Laptop Magazine rankings