Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
Raleigh, N.C. — The General Assembly's move toward authorizing crowdfunding in North Carolina took another twist on Monday. The bill is now part of a larger piece of legislation in the Senate where it's likely to be OK'd. But what happens next?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- State to add 105,000 jobs this year, jobless rate to fall says NCSU economist
- A nearly $2B IPO adds to legacy of Lenovo's founder
- Remembering Triangle's first 'disruptors' from 2007 - and warnings still relevant today
- Is your firm headed into a 'Digital Vortex" or sending competitors into a spiral of destruction?
- Mobile apps showdown: Red Hat-Samsung vs. Apple-IBM
- Exclusive: Google Fiber ready for Triangle competition, top exec says
- Google Fiber is here: Construction begins across Triangle
- In the name of hype, Lenovo launches a 'Killer' campaign
- Red Hat pays hefty price for new CFO: $4M signing bonus, $9M in stock, $500,000 to move
- NC budget showdown: Much at stake for startup, life science, tech sectors