Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
Raleigh, N.C. — The General Assembly's move toward authorizing crowdfunding in North Carolina took another twist on Monday. The bill is now part of a larger piece of legislation in the Senate where it's likely to be OK'd. But what happens next?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T, wireless trade groups ask FCC to 'stay' some broadband changes
- Exclusive: Reveal CEO sees pitch to Steve Case as 'fuel on the fire'
- Lenovo tablet, smartphone sales surge as it celebrates 10th anniversary of IBM PC deal
- Exclusive: The pivot of startup StepLeader to Reveal
- Readers weigh in on Uber: Anger, joy on both sides
- WTW biased toward Uber? Here's the real story
- Startups to boost hiring, NCSU entrepreneur survey finds
- IBM, 11 other tech firms pitching jobs to recruits at 'Big Top'
- Crowdfunding bill isn't dead, but will it ever pass?
- Rise of the Best: WTW's Full Steam Ahead Award winners