Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Rose's advice to next CED leader: Listen, keep open mind ...
- UNC growing North Carolina Business News Wire effort
- New exec survey finds 'strong surge' in business optimism
- Bull City Venture Partners, Cisco team up for startup pitch event
- Duke survey: Finance exec optimism surges after Trump victory
- Joan Siefert Rose's job: She joins RTP consulting firm in January
- Exclusive: Bob Geolas talks new job, challenges, leaving RTP
- Former RTP Foundation CEO Bob Geolas joins consulting firm
- Exclusive: Joan Siefert Rose talks past, future as she leaves CED
- Triangle's tech links to President-elect Trump: Blackstone, IBM