Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Microsoft paints sunny earnings picture
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2