Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T: GigaPower is taking root across Raleigh, Cary
- Report shows x86 deal paying big dividends for Lenovo
- Connecticut launches formal investigation of Lenovo adware
- NC biotech startups share global spotlight in Raleigh
- Report: NC biotech sector produces $73B, responsible for 61,000 jobs
- FCC to NC on broadband law: 'That dog won't hunt'
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?