Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better
- Eric Shander's journey: From IBM to Red Hat, chief accounting officer to CFO
- Datathon at Duke offers big talent recruiting opportunity, says former Red Hat exec
- 'Life is more than self'- The driver for 2017 WRAL TechWire awards
- SEC's big 'fake news' crackdown shows a major threat to readers, investors
- Falling US sales help tumble Lenovo from No. 1 PC sales ranking
- Lenovo topples Apple as No. 1 in Laptop Magazine rankings
- Pray Facebook's new AI Messenger (M) is better than auto correct
- Lenovo server group rebounds in cloud IT sales; Cisco, NetApp surge; IBM slips