Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- CED Life Science Conference to showcase Triangle's remarkable success story
- Exits of Plastina, Lipson are good news for Triangle - Here's why
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made