Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation