Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP
- Interim Research Triangle CEO's goal: Make sure Park 'does not miss a beat'
- As Fujitsu acquisition talk swirls, Lenovo keeps faith in PCs
- Lenovo still No. 1 in PCs - barely - thanks to US growth
- AT&T, Verizon top US 'investment heroes' list; Duke Energy is No. 10