Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight
- Cash for tech: Windsor Circle to invest new funding in development
- Don't miss your chance to celebrate with Full Steam Ahead Award winners
- CED to unveil Entrepreneur Hall of Fame on Founder Day
- The Full Steam Ahead Award finalists are ...
- A salute to Dave Rizzo, a driving force behind NC's entrepreneurial explosion