Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June
- As Oracle cuts jobs, no discussion in trash-talking earnings call