Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo's big $1.35B China real estate project - any RTP impact?
- CED's Dhruv Patel: Just call him the Matchmaker
- CED's 'Connections to Capital' opens new paths for startups to find investors
- AT&T, CommScope, Verizon join 5G group; feds pledge $400M to wireless effort
- Charlotte economic plan could be a blueprint for the Triangle
- NC rises to 9th in VC funding after 7th straight $100M+ quarter
- Industry praises FCC after opening spectrum for 5G
- RTP Google Fiber countdown: Launch dates may come 'soon'
- Google Fiber sign-ups begin in Charlotte; RTP next?
- Analyst: What Lenovo is doing right in US, worldwide