Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus
- Road risks: 70% now using social media, net while driving
- CenturyLink fast Internet service targets much of eastern NC, Triangle
- CEOs want our state, but does General Assembly want CEOs?
- AT&T, trade group take FCC fight to court in attempt to stop new rules
- 'Venom' security risk hits cloud; Red Hat warns about vulnerability