Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- High-tech execs join Apple's Cook in condemning Indiana law
- Is this a joke? Google Fiber says it slows down net for 'dial-up' mode
- So why did Quintiles form a joint venture to take on LabCorp?
- Take that, Google: AT&T rolls out gigabit Internet in Google's backyard
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today