Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Durham hologram startup adds sign language capability
- Verizon: Network upgrade doubles download speeds in RTP, US
- What a RIoT! Fast-growing IoT group hires exec director, changes name. broadens agenda
- Source: Google still investing heavily in fiber despite job cuts report
- CED Tech Venture lineup draws 50+ investment funds to Raleigh
- Verizon makes clean sweep in latest wireless testing
- Staying alive: After heart attack, Fitbit inspires me to walk the world
- Why 'skills gap' trainer General Assembly is coming to RTP - and how it differs from competitors
- RTP Foundation expanding Frontier business space
- Generation app gap: Millennials' tech embrace dwarfs boomers, Xers