Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Crowdfunding bill introduced at General Assembly
- 'Bloodbath:' IBM workers report job cuts are underway
- 10,000 phone sales in 2 seconds: Lenovo's attack on Xiaomi begins
- Union: IBMers report job cuts will begin on Wednesday
- Frontier: 'Significant progress' already being made with own fiber network
- AT&T on Google Fiber: 'We welcome additional competition'
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts
- Will IBM cut 100,000 jobs? Even union is wary of the report