Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts
- Clayton celebrates 'huge' Novo Nordisk expansion
- Cliff Bleszinki's new game is 'LawBreakers' - Here's the video
- Inside $25M Spoonflower deal: 50 new jobs, big plans for growth, 'we've only scratched the surface'