Crowdfunding advocates launch last-second appeal for support in NC Senate
Raleigh, N.C. — After a crowdfunding bill passed decisively in the N.C. House last year, advocates have tried in vain to get the measure passed in the Senate. With the latest session of the general Assembly nearly its close as the last big battle (budget) heads toward a climax, crowdfunding supporters are hoping for a last-second approval. Will they get it?...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Women-led startups flex muscles at healthcare investment showcase
- Tech links: Epic v. Microsoft; Wilmington at Forbes; IBM blockchain; Arista-Cisco patent fight; IBM cloud foundation; GSK malaria vaccine
- Triangle headlines: RTI-Zika research; Quintiles glucose monitoring; Cree's LED plant lights; PatientPay exec; Q2 award
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns
- NC House approves crowdfunding in first vote, but ...
- Providers: 'Coming together,' engagement are keys to making NC broadband plan work
- State Broadband Plan targets 'universal' high-speed access by 2021
- AT&T broadens reach of NC Next Generation Network
- Personalized weather app just might save you a drenching while running
- Senate crowdfunding backers try go-it-alone bill
- IMS merger could make Quintiles CEO $16.4M richer