Clinverse CEO: New venture funding to drive expansion, create new jobs
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Denis Connaghan, Clinverse's chief executive officer for a year now, has wasted no time in putting his own stamp on the company. The clinical trials technology company has raised $9.1 million in new venture capital, landed a new high-profile investor, and will be gunning for more business as it aims for profitability in 2015. WRAL TechWire Insiders go inside the latest developments at Clinverse in an exclusive two-part Q&A....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- 'Look, look:' Mira carries Triangle hopes to Google Demo Day
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to huge $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Executive Q&A: Practichem CEO talks new funding, hiring plans, benefits of relocating to Triangle
- Double winners: HQ Raleigh, Red Hat share Full Steam awards spotlight
- Cash for tech: Windsor Circle to invest new funding in development
- Don't miss your chance to celebrate with Full Steam Ahead Award winners