Clinverse CEO: New venture funding to drive expansion, create new jobs
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Denis Connaghan, Clinverse's chief executive officer for a year now, has wasted no time in putting his own stamp on the company. The clinical trials technology company has raised $9.1 million in new venture capital, landed a new high-profile investor, and will be gunning for more business as it aims for profitability in 2015. WRAL TechWire Insiders go inside the latest developments at Clinverse in an exclusive two-part Q&A....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Humbug! Google delays fiber news until 'after the holidays'
- RTP's new era nears launch: 'The Frontier' to premier Jan. 15
- Nov. open high-tech jobs in NC at highest level in 3 years
- Winston-Salem startup joins fight against Ebola with eData
- Tech giants warn: Just say 'No' to net regulation
- Be fit, be smart: Check data accuracy before buying that wearable for Christmas
- No Google Fiber news today; Raleigh exec 'still expecting year-end decision'
- VCs launch a diversity task force - years too late but better than never
- Fiber event shines spotlight on RTP as gigabit era begins
- Shark Tank investor bets $20,000 on Raleigh startup WedPics