Clinverse CEO: New venture funding to drive expansion, create new jobs
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Denis Connaghan, Clinverse's chief executive officer for a year now, has wasted no time in putting his own stamp on the company. The clinical trials technology company has raised $9.1 million in new venture capital, landed a new high-profile investor, and will be gunning for more business as it aims for profitability in 2015. WRAL TechWire Insiders go inside the latest developments at Clinverse in an exclusive two-part Q&A....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- CED Life Science Conference to showcase Triangle's remarkable success story
- Exits of Plastina, Lipson are good news for Triangle - Here's why
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made