Clinverse CEO: New venture funding to drive expansion, create new jobs
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Denis Connaghan, Clinverse's chief executive officer for a year now, has wasted no time in putting his own stamp on the company. The clinical trials technology company has raised $9.1 million in new venture capital, landed a new high-profile investor, and will be gunning for more business as it aims for profitability in 2015. WRAL TechWire Insiders go inside the latest developments at Clinverse in an exclusive two-part Q&A....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Veteran lawyer: Venture capital 'becoming increasingly irrelevant'
- How to grow a gigabit ecosystem - The Wilson story: A WRAL TechWire event
- A downer: NC's $100M per quarter in VC deals ends
- Triangle fiber wars intensify: Lightower expands Raleigh network
- NC venture deals dip below $100M in CB Insights report
- Analyst on PC wars: Don't underestimate Lenovo or overestimate HP
- Interim Research Triangle CEO's goal: Make sure Park 'does not miss a beat'
- As Fujitsu acquisition talk swirls, Lenovo keeps faith in PCs
- Lenovo still No. 1 in PCs - barely - thanks to US growth
- AT&T, Verizon top US 'investment heroes' list; Duke Energy is No. 10