Cisco CEO to U.S.: Change tax policy or no new jobs
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Overlooked in Cisco's discussion of earnings last week was Chairman and CEO's John Chambers making a threat to Congress and President Obama: Lower U.S. taxes or he won't hire - even buy - companies in America....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Study: Chatham Park development to produce 115,000 jobs
- Changes at IBM create, eliminate thousands of jobs
- IBM dismisses layoff report as 'ridiculous;' however, Big Blue confirms it is making cuts
- Will IBM cut 100,000 jobs? Even union is wary of the report
- Google's 'reserve the date' notice could mean fiber for Triangle
- Just who is driving for Uber? And why? You might be surprised
- Cree's top exec gets a curve ball to end earnings call - Might he split the company?
- There's a RIoT going on in Durham - Internet of Things, that is - tonight
- As backlash against 'shared economy' grows, is this the next 'dot com' bomb?
- Governor's 'Innovation' plan shows potential for entire state, not just RTP