Cisco CEO following through on threat to grow outside US
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Cisco Chairman and CEO John Chambers apparently has given up hope for tax changes in the U.S. Therefore, he plans to "go ahead and move" on threats to create jobs elsewhere. Others in tech industry will do likewise, he tells the Financial Times....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Epic Games' CEO: Augmented reality is next really big thing
- Its 'pivot' made, Reveal Mobile raises $750K, looks to hire
- No bull: Durham ranks No. 9 on 'Best Cities for Creatives' list
- AT&T, CenturyLink, trade groups won't cave to FCC net regulation
- Global tablet sales falter - including Lenovo despite hiring Ashton Kutcher
- Is GSK open to a merger? 'A big issue to cross,' CEO says
- Ex-GSK employees facing layoffs at Parexel; firm won't comment
- Survey: More Triangle startups to cut spending, reduce hiring
- San Francisco firm acquires Raleigh-based social marketer Expion
- IBM layoffs? Top finance exec sees more 'workforce rebalancing'