WRALTechWire is on Facebook: We hope you like us
On The Web
- WRAL Tech Wire at Facebook
- WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter
- WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter - sign up today for latest news alerts
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRALTechWire wants you to “like us.” So we embrace the world of Facebook, especially now will our deeper, more user-friendly design.
From its launch in January 2002, Local Tech Wire as it was known then offered a daily email update that we called “First Edition.”
Recently, we added "PM" headlines as well.
Virtually without fail, every business day promptly at 8 a.m. the recap of the news from the preceding 24 hours hits the in box of a very loyal following. The PM news is delivered promptly at 4 p.m.
With the advent of Twitter, the renamed WRAL Tech Wire began offering a Twitter news feed.
And we have a page at Facebook. This page makes it easier for Facebook users to click the “like” button and find our stories at your leisure.
It’s your choice.
No more waiting until 8 a.m. or even 4 p.m.
You read at your convenience.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Lenovo on strike at IBM plant in China: It's 'internal matter for IBM'
- Meet Sir Raleigh, the Bat: Tattooed guy's newest artwork
- IBM's top chef tries new board recipe with 'presiding director;' company won't comment
- Startup Factory's search for 'bad-a**' entrepreneurs finds 4 teams
- A mentor becomes a partner: How Silverpop CEO boosts Windsor Circle
- No Ashton Kutcher smartphone, Lenovo says
- Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
- Sneak peek: Stylish HQRaleigh on eve of move-in day
- Raleigh mayor heads to Austin to recruit entrepreneurs, businesses
- Reports: Strike against IBM-Lenovo deal continues in China