Let's connect. WRAL TechWire now on LinkedIn
On The Web
- WRALTechWire at LinkedIn
- WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter
- WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter - sign up today for latest news alerts
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRAL TechWire is expanding again, this time with a new LinkedIn site.
Check out the new page, which is part of our continuing efforts to better serve our growing list of readers, subscribers and followers.
From its launch in January 2002, Local Tech Wire as it was known then offered a daily email update that we called “First Edition.”
Recently, we added "PM" headlines as well.
Virtually without fail, every business day promptly at 8 a.m. the recap of the news from the preceding 24 hours hits the in box of a very loyal following. The PM news is delivered promptly at 4 p.m.
With the advent of Twitter, the renamed WRAL TechWire began offering a Twitter news feed.
And we have a page at Facebook. This page makes it easier for Facebook users to click the “like” button and find our stories at your leisure.
It’s your choice.
No more waiting until 8 a.m. or even 4 p.m.
You read at your convenience.
Hopefully you will “like us” at Facebook.
Don't forget our Twitter feed.
And you can sign up for our daily email 'blasts" too - free.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Progress: Crowdfunding, economic development bill advances in Senate
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2