Get the pulse. Connect with WRAL TechWire on LinkedIn, social media
On The Web
- WRALTechWire at LinkedIn
- WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter
- WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter - sign up today for latest news alerts
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — WRAL TechWire is expanding again, this time with a new LinkedIn site.
Check out the new page, which is part of our continuing efforts to better serve our growing list of readers, subscribers and followers.
From its launch in January 2002, Local Tech Wire as it was known then offered a daily email update that we called “First Edition.”
Recently, we added "PM" headlines as well.
Virtually without fail, every business day promptly at 8 a.m. the recap of the news from the preceding 24 hours hits the in box of a very loyal following. The PM news is delivered promptly at 4 p.m.
With the advent of Twitter, the renamed WRAL TechWire began offering a Twitter news feed.
And we have a page at Facebook. This page makes it easier for Facebook users to click the “like” button and find our stories at your leisure.
It’s your choice.
No more waiting until 8 a.m. or even 4 p.m.
You read at your convenience.
Hopefully you will “like us” at Facebook.
Don't forget our Twitter feed.
And you can sign up for our daily email 'blasts" too - free.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%