ChannelAdvisor, Bronto win Stevie customer service awards
Morrisville, N.C. —
The Morrisville company won a Silver Stevie Award for customer service department of the year in computer software. ChannelAdvisor’s cloud-based e-commerce software helps retailers and manufacturers to manage their sales.
Bronto, which is based in Durham, received the bronze award in the same category.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service recognize sales awards, contact center awards and customer service. Winners annual Stevie® Awards were recognized Feb. 25 at a gala banquet at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Please log in to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows