ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tracking of how consumers made purchases online over the Black Friday weekend by ChannelAdvisor finds that 40 percent used mobile devices. That percentage runs counter to a new survey from research firm Ovum, which says are likely to remain dominant. But "Cyber Monday" data might skew ChannelAdvisor's findings. Meanwhile, overall Cyber Monday traffic shows a big bump....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Exclusive: Why Silicon Valley's IXL is bringing ed tech jobs to Raleigh
- Red-hot August for Triangle startups: More than $65 million
- Cree names spinoff of chip, radio frequency business 'Wolfspeed'
- Attorney: New SEC crowdfunding guidelines unleashing 'a major capital raising tool'
- Why Bull City backs Medfusion: Its leadership is a 'perfect combination'
- Lenovo teams up with Red Hat, offers hefty rebates in bids to boost server business
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business