ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tracking of how consumers made purchases online over the Black Friday weekend by ChannelAdvisor finds that 40 percent used mobile devices. That percentage runs counter to a new survey from research firm Ovum, which says are likely to remain dominant. But "Cyber Monday" data might skew ChannelAdvisor's findings. Meanwhile, overall Cyber Monday traffic shows a big bump....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- CED Life Science Conference to showcase Triangle's remarkable success story
- Exits of Plastina, Lipson are good news for Triangle - Here's why
- Study: 'Tasty' cannabis edibles need better labels for safety
- Report spells out strategy for how NC can cash in on 'data economy'
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made