ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tracking of how consumers made purchases online over the Black Friday weekend by ChannelAdvisor finds that 40 percent used mobile devices. That percentage runs counter to a new survey from research firm Ovum, which says are likely to remain dominant. But "Cyber Monday" data might skew ChannelAdvisor's findings. Meanwhile, overall Cyber Monday traffic shows a big bump....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Think you know millennials? Case survey runs counter to narrative with Trump, conservatism scoring well
- After Trump meeting, Bayer-Monsanto pledge could mean jobs in RTP
- Birthday (unofficial): The soft launch of Local Tech Wire
- RTI International revenues, work force surge in 2016
- Reports: Lenovo seeking full ownership of laptop joint venture
- American Underground rolls out 'new product offering for a new audience'
- Third VC report confirms trend: VC boom is over in NC
- US sales growth helps Lenovo keep global PC sales lead
- Boom over: Venture reports agree dealmaking drops in 2016
- Fast-growing Walk West agency adds another firm in 'digital first' strategy