ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tracking of how consumers made purchases online over the Black Friday weekend by ChannelAdvisor finds that 40 percent used mobile devices. That percentage runs counter to a new survey from research firm Ovum, which says are likely to remain dominant. But "Cyber Monday" data might skew ChannelAdvisor's findings. Meanwhile, overall Cyber Monday traffic shows a big bump....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
- Races are on: Hundreds already voting in 'Full Steam Ahead Awards'
- Ultra-fast Internet network coming first to Raleigh community center
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report