ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tracking of how consumers made purchases online over the Black Friday weekend by ChannelAdvisor finds that 40 percent used mobile devices. That percentage runs counter to a new survey from research firm Ovum, which says are likely to remain dominant. But "Cyber Monday" data might skew ChannelAdvisor's findings. Meanwhile, overall Cyber Monday traffic shows a big bump....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target