ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tracking of how consumers made purchases online over the Black Friday weekend by ChannelAdvisor finds that 40 percent used mobile devices. That percentage runs counter to a new survey from research firm Ovum, which says are likely to remain dominant. But "Cyber Monday" data might skew ChannelAdvisor's findings. Meanwhile, overall Cyber Monday traffic shows a big bump....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Reddit, Google crack down on nude photos; GSK-Novartis deal nears close; Apple loses $539.M dispute; INC's first results; honor for Quintiles
- GSK's nonprescription diet pill 'alli' back in stores after recall
- Bronto's upbeat update; IBM targets hybrid cloud; Quintiles' new exec; YouTube for Kids half-baked?; Comcast earnings
- Lenovo website hacked; group known as Lizard Squad claims responsibility
- IBM makes $1.5B profit on x86 server sale to Lenovo
- Is crowdfunding doomed again at General Assembly?
- IBM's work force drops by 50,000 in 2014 under reboot
- SAS creates new division focusing on risk research, is hiring
- Slideshow: Why Valeant is buying Salix in a $14B deal
- Lenovo apologizes for adware; feds repeat security risk warning
- Sale won't end turmoil at Salix - look for more in short term
- Epic offers $5M in grants to boost Unreal game developers
- Lenovo: We're no longer installing adware in reaction to complaints