ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tracking of how consumers made purchases online over the Black Friday weekend by ChannelAdvisor finds that 40 percent used mobile devices. That percentage runs counter to a new survey from research firm Ovum, which says are likely to remain dominant. But "Cyber Monday" data might skew ChannelAdvisor's findings. Meanwhile, overall Cyber Monday traffic shows a big bump....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo's big $1.35B China real estate project - any RTP impact?
- CED's Dhruv Patel: Just call him the Matchmaker
- CED's 'Connections to Capital' opens new paths for startups to find investors
- AT&T, CommScope, Verizon join 5G group; feds pledge $400M to wireless effort
- Charlotte economic plan could be a blueprint for the Triangle
- NC rises to 9th in VC funding after 7th straight $100M+ quarter
- Industry praises FCC after opening spectrum for 5G
- RTP Google Fiber countdown: Launch dates may come 'soon'
- Google Fiber sign-ups begin in Charlotte; RTP next?
- Analyst: What Lenovo is doing right in US, worldwide