ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tracking of how consumers made purchases online over the Black Friday weekend by ChannelAdvisor finds that 40 percent used mobile devices. That percentage runs counter to a new survey from research firm Ovum, which says are likely to remain dominant. But "Cyber Monday" data might skew ChannelAdvisor's findings. Meanwhile, overall Cyber Monday traffic shows a big bump....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- NC Secretary of State praises crowdfunding bill
- Pay, check your heart rate: Chinese smartwatch embeds Valencell biometric sensors
- It's first-and-goal for NC's crowdfunding bill
- 'Sales acceleration' software startup ZynBit lands $500K
- Crowdfunding bill 'down to the 2 yard line;' bitcoin bill advances
- 'Launch Startup in a Day' program aims to cut red tape
- Red Hat to offer employees stock purchase plan as incentive
- Survey: Consumers value accuracy most from wearables
- Report: Triangle ranks among top metros for best VC returns
- NC House approves crowdfunding in first vote, but ...