ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tracking of how consumers made purchases online over the Black Friday weekend by ChannelAdvisor finds that 40 percent used mobile devices. That percentage runs counter to a new survey from research firm Ovum, which says are likely to remain dominant. But "Cyber Monday" data might skew ChannelAdvisor's findings. Meanwhile, overall Cyber Monday traffic shows a big bump....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- HP takes lead in sever market as IBM-Lenovo deal waits for approval
- Rock this way: Gamers love EDM, so Tilt Music Festival goes electronic
- Startup Factory's warning to Triangle: 'Bar keeps getting higher' for funding
- Two Toasters celebrates Inc. 5000 by paying it forward: A fundraiser for Girls Who Code
- Clinverse CEO: Pharma industry changes mean more business opportunities
- Prediction: Failure to pass crowdfunding, other economic development bills will hurt N.C.
- Inside Inc. 5000: Two Toasters' mobile apps deliver 579% growth
- Clinverse CEO: New venture funding to drive expansion, create new jobs
- Crowdfunding killed in NC; bill backer criticizes Senate strategy
- Exclusive: GroundFloor isn't moving to Atlanta due to NC crowdfunding impasse