ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tracking of how consumers made purchases online over the Black Friday weekend by ChannelAdvisor finds that 40 percent used mobile devices. That percentage runs counter to a new survey from research firm Ovum, which says are likely to remain dominant. But "Cyber Monday" data might skew ChannelAdvisor's findings. Meanwhile, overall Cyber Monday traffic shows a big bump....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Inside AgTech Accelerator: Much more than $$$ for startups
- Exclusive: AgTech Accelerator CEO spells out mission, offerings to startups, and why it's needed
- Countering downgrades, S&P gives Quintiles a post-merger boost
- 'Look, look:' Mira carries Triangle hopes to Google Demo Day
- Analyst: Q-IMS merger could trigger more deals; why Street doesn't like Q deal
- CEOs' meeting leads to huge $17.6B Quintiles-IMS merger
- Meet Carolyn Sparano, a Bronto vet, now its GM
- Joe Colopy's last Bronto roar: What's next for one of Triangle's best known entrepreneurs?
- Chaz Felix: Why he left Bronto, what's next, and will he work with Joe Colopy again?
- Capital funders for Triangle startups top $60M in April