ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Tracking of how consumers made purchases online over the Black Friday weekend by ChannelAdvisor finds that 40 percent used mobile devices. That percentage runs counter to a new survey from research firm Ovum, which says are likely to remain dominant. But "Cyber Monday" data might skew ChannelAdvisor's findings. Meanwhile, overall Cyber Monday traffic shows a big bump....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- With tickets gone, TechWire Awards to be streamed live at WRAL.com
- As Scot Wingo's new gig Spiffy lands extra $2.5M, he 'loves' being back with a startup
- Dr. Charles Hamner: A creator of NC's life science industry
- First WRAL TechWire Hall of Famers: Five pillars of NC's tech success
- Why Red Hat's new CFO left IBM - and what he likes better
- Eric Shander's journey: From IBM to Red Hat, chief accounting officer to CFO
- Datathon at Duke offers big talent recruiting opportunity, says former Red Hat exec
- 'Life is more than self'- The driver for 2017 WRAL TechWire awards
- SEC's big 'fake news' crackdown shows a major threat to readers, investors
- Falling US sales help tumble Lenovo from No. 1 PC sales ranking