CEO who led NC broadband effort at MCNC stepping down
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Joe Freddoso, the executive who spearheaded efforts to turn the North Carolina Research and Education Network into a state-wide fiber optic highway, is leaving the CEO post at MCNC. After seven years in the job, the former Cisco executive says "I believe it's time for next generation leadership to take over for the good of the organization."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Seven of top nine senior execs are out at SciQuest, including CEO
- Personal pivot: From venture capitalist to CEO at ShiftWizard
- The AI future: Utopian or dystopian ... that is the question
- RTP's Cloud Pharma tries crowdfunding for Zika, ALS research
- From wearables to drones: How RTP tech firms might save your life in 2021
- Former SAS exec Jim Davis leaves Informatica
- Long-time SAS CTO retires, in 'stealth mode' for startup
- WRAL mobile health event focus: Growing importance of mData to your health
- AT&T-Google Fiber fiber fight gets nastier in utility pole case
- PwC: MoneyTree venture capital report will continue