Cast your vote for the top N.C. tech executive in NCTA 21 awards
Raleigh, N.C. —
Anyone - NCTA member or not – can go online and cast a vote for the top technology executive for the NCTA 21 awards, the technology group’s annual awards. The finalists are:
- Jud Bowman, president and CEO of Appia
- Nicholas Kottyan, president and CEO of DataChambers
- Doug Lebda, chairman and CEO of LendingTree
- Chuck Swoboda, president and CEO of Cree
- Scot Wingo, co-founder and CEO of ChannelAdvisor
Online voting closes on Friday, Sept. 27. This year, NCTA 21 will be held on Nov. 7.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur