Cancer drug firm DARA names new board chairman
Raleigh, N.C. —
The Raleigh-based cancer drug firm on Friday disclosed that Haywood Cochrane Jr. would serve as its new chairman and that Paul Richardson would join the board.
Cochrane has been a board member since 2008.
Richardson is a former president of Pfizer's North American Specialty Business.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution
- Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
- Tech guru Mossberg changes gears, praises Republic Wireless
- Survey explodes myth of the poor VC-backed entrepreneur