Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Jet-black Barley developed a taste for home-made treats made by Scott Beaudry and Theresa Chu. The couple, which lives in Durham, decided to turn those treats into a company - named in Barley's honor. And now Barley's Labs is a finalist for a 30-second spot in advertising's biggest event: The Super Bowl. WRALTechWire has the story - and a video interview of the Barley team....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Lenovo teams up with Red Hat, offers hefty rebates in bids to boost server business
- Fresh of $25M funding, Spoonflower wants a CFO with IPO experience
- AT&T, CenturyLink to use $42M in FCC funds for rural NC broadband expansion
- Jay Parker resigns from senior post at Lenovo
- Lenovo confirms Motorola exec to lead combined smartphone business
- Lenovo mobile leader asks 'patience' for his strategy to win 'smartphone market melee'
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Reports: Motorola now absorbing Lenovo smartphone efforts
- Clayton celebrates 'huge' Novo Nordisk expansion
- Cliff Bleszinki's new game is 'LawBreakers' - Here's the video