Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Jet-black Barley developed a taste for home-made treats made by Scott Beaudry and Theresa Chu. The couple, which lives in Durham, decided to turn those treats into a company - named in Barley's honor. And now Barley's Labs is a finalist for a 30-second spot in advertising's biggest event: The Super Bowl. WRALTechWire has the story - and a video interview of the Barley team....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Cindy Whitehead will keynote WRAL TechWire Awards
- New Raleigh Chamber CEO wants HB2 repeal, to stress eco development
- Community colleges demo their power in workforce development
- Windsor Circle's CEO on pivot, layoffs: 'Buck stops with me'
- SAS steps up analytics talent drive with $3.4M Clemson deal
- After $4M fund raiser, what's next for health data startup Bivarus?
- Raleigh Chamber chair: New CEO reflects commitments to development, diversity
- IBM's pledge to hire vets triggers mix of reactions, anger
- Field set for WRAL TechWire Awards - vote today
- Southeast Venture Conference evolves: Fusion set for June