Can Barley's bark win Super Bowl gold for Durham startup?
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Jet-black Barley developed a taste for home-made treats made by Scott Beaudry and Theresa Chu. The couple, which lives in Durham, decided to turn those treats into a company - named in Barley's honor. And now Barley's Labs is a finalist for a 30-second spot in advertising's biggest event: The Super Bowl. WRALTechWire has the story - and a video interview of the Barley team....
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Red Hat sizzles: Stock soars to 2nd highest all-time price
- Will new NC crowdfunding bill ('Paces') bring clarity, win passage?
- WTW's 'Full Steam Ahead Award' field is set; cast your vote today
- Red Hat earnings: Another surprise or will strong dollar wreak havoc?
- Internet providers file lawsuits against FCC 'net neutrality' rules
- RDU's wireless access plunges in latest report on performance
- After 7-year run, NCTA pults hold on high-tech jobs report
- Despite Bill Gates' warning, will world prepare for the next Ebola?
- Want to cut cable costs? Buying a modem may make dollars and sense
- So what do Lenovo executive changes mean to Triangle? To company?