Golden LEAF sets grant briefingsBy Philanthropy Journal
During May and June, the Golden LEAF Foundation will hold three briefings around the state to familiarize grantseekers with its Open Grants Program.
The new initiative, which replaces the funder's Annual Grants Cycle, allows nonprofits to submit grant requests throughout the year and simplifies the grant-request process.
While the foundation's primary focus areas are agriculture, job-creation and retention, and workforce-preparedness, applications proposing to boost the economies of rural or tobacco-dependent communities also will be considered.
Special consideration will be given to proposals that would leverage federal stimulus dollars.
The briefings are free, but those wishing to attend are asked to notify the foundation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sessions will be held in three locations:...
Copyright 2017 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- How student loan servicers affect tens of millions of people
- FACT CHECK: Trump starts on familiar note: with exaggeration
- Chinese express doubts about US relations under Trump
- Will Trump end globalization? The doubt haunts Davos' elite
- Matt Cohler helped build Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Uber. Here's his advice for startups