CED, Intersouth, Square 1, Inspire, Motricity Challenge Entrepreneurs For Food Drive
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. -- The Council for Entrepreneurial Development and four of its member firms have launched a food and fund-raising drive with the goal of delivering 500,000 pounds of food to the Heart of Carolina Food Bank....
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Scams & waste loom as charity millions donated after Orlando
- UK leader May, Cabinet to chart EU exit at Chequers retreat
- Uber, rival Careem suspend services in UAE capital Abu Dhabi
- German economy minister says EU-US trade talks have failed
- Holden Beach 10-year-old uses popcorn business to buy Christmas gifts for other kids