Square 1 Expands Space, to Add Employees
Square 1 Bank, a provider of banking services targeting venture capital and venture-backed companies, is more than doubling the amount of space it occupies at the American Tobacco Historic District and looking to add employees.
The News & Observer reported Friday that Square 1, which is based in Durham with offices around the country, will added 26,000 square feet of space to its existing 16,000 square-food offices. The firm is based at the American Tobacco Historic District.
"We need the bodies to process all of the business," Robert Orr, senior vice president of strategic development, told The N&O....
Copyright 2015 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- US adds a robust 295K jobs; jobless rate falls to 5.5 percent
- US trade deficit in January falls 8.3 percent to $41.8 billion
- Triangle Restaurant News: Noodle Kitchen opens Monday in Glenwood South
- Three reasons Apple's watch will - or won't - change the game
- Can Etsy keep its folksy brand and make shareholders money?