Square 1 Expands Space, to Add Employees
Square 1 Bank, a provider of banking services targeting venture capital and venture-backed companies, is more than doubling the amount of space it occupies at the American Tobacco Historic District and looking to add employees.
The News & Observer reported Friday that Square 1, which is based in Durham with offices around the country, will added 26,000 square feet of space to its existing 16,000 square-food offices. The firm is based at the American Tobacco Historic District.
"We need the bodies to process all of the business," Robert Orr, senior vice president of strategic development, told The N&O....
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Mediterranean-inspired restaurant sets opening date in Glenwood South
- Asian stocks climb on strong Dow close, US service report
- Get used to it: Economists see 'new normal' of slow growth
- Trump's tariff plan hits a hurdle: Congressional Republicans
- US services firms grow at fastest pace since October 2015