iPhone's path to portable gaming domination over Nintendo and Sony
Raleigh, N.C. — Thanks to Apple's iPhone, those who once steered away from the idea of purchasing a handheld device solely for gaming find themselves immersed in the levels of Angry Birds....
Nick McCandless is editor in chief of TheGamerAccess.com and a contributor to WRALTechWire.com who specializes in coverage of developments in gaming and technology industries. He has built TheGamerAccess.com to a portal for the gamer community. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'