iPhone's path to portable gaming domination over Nintendo and Sony
Raleigh, N.C. — Thanks to Apple's iPhone, those who once steered away from the idea of purchasing a handheld device solely for gaming find themselves immersed in the levels of Angry Birds....
Nick McCandless is editor in chief of TheGamerAccess.com and a contributor to WRALTechWire.com who specializes in coverage of developments in gaming and technology industries. He has built TheGamerAccess.com to a portal for the gamer community. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Lenovo dials up global smartphone share in record quarter
- Offering a stipend to startups, Groundwork Labs demonstrates its own growth
- Report: Motorola Mobility sales surging ahead of Lenovo deal close
- Wedding bell blues? Not at Raleigh startup WedPics
- Lenovo catches Internet of Things fever - is it good idea?
- N.C. Senate OKs bill with crowdfunding but future is 'uncertain'
- National tech news site Xconomy launches in RTP
- Vivek Wadhwa blasts Twitter's 'proud' response to diversity report
- N.C. Senate gives tentative OK to bill including crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation