No raise news raises hackles among frustrated IBMers
"To balance our ability to remain competitive with the need to invest in people who have high-demand skills, there will not be a broad-based salary program in [Global Technology Services] in 2012," workers are told. "Instead, we will target the 2012 investment to skill groups or focus areas as identified by each GTS line of business, based on local market needs."...
WRAL TechWire Publisher and Editor Rick Smith dishes out tidbits from the local technology sector. Read more articles…
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Microsoft paints sunny earnings picture
- Crowdfunding bill moves - again - as part of different legislation
- AT&T already seeking permits for rollout of ultrafast network
- Latest stats show institutional venture capital in N.C. becoming a joke
- With cities on board, N.C. Next Generation Network is rolling toward first big deployment target
- Is IBM-Apple deal a slap in the face for Lenovo?
- A rare look into economic recruitment, requirements: Cary's disappearing 1,237 jobs document
- N.C. Senate committee to consider crowdfunding bill
- NCTA renames its '21 Awards,' to honor winners with 'Beacon'
- Vivek Wadhwa's book 'Innovating Women' hits markets Sept. 2