More Changes at NetApp: CEO Takes Over as Chairman; COO also Joins Board
Dan Warmenhoven, chief executive officer at the newly renamed NetApp, is taking over as chairman of the storage network technology firm’s board.
Warmenhoven replaces Don Valentine, who had served as chairman since 1994. Valentine will continue to serve on the board as lead independent director, which is a new position.
Tom Georgens, NetApp’s chief operating officer, also was named to the NetApp board. His addition increases the board to 11 members.
The changes were announced Monday. NetApp also formally changed its name from Network Appliance, launched a new logo and a revamped Web site.
NetApp is based in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has a large campus in RTP....
Copyright 2016 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Fees grow faster than nest egg in NC employees' pension fund
- Raleigh nonprofit hopes 'pay what you want' pop-ups can help people get healthy meals
- Consumer Reports: Don't take out student loans you can't afford
- Cree (again) recalls LED lamps that get too hot
- US wants to force lower speeds on truck and bus drivers