Big Blue blog: Why Google bought IBM patents; IBM PC turns 30; New York, Big Blue reboot high school; 'Mad Men' and the Selectric - more than a prop
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• What Google wants with all those IBM patents: Perspective from eWeek. Read more details here.
• The IBM personal computer turns 30. InformationWeek has the story. Read more details here.
• New York teams up with IBM to reboot a high school, The Wall Street Journal reports. Read more details here.
• From ‘Mad Men’ fixture to its history – A look back at the legacy of the Selectric from The Daily Beast. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows
- Titans of tech seek to excite UNC, Duke grads about a future beyond themselves
- Triangle politician tries to accelerate crowdfunding; bill passes first hurdle
- ChannelAdvisor seeks $80M, sets share target price for IPO
- IT job openings 28% below 2012 numbers, report shows