Advertising sales fall 15% at Dex One but 'meet expectations'
Cary, N.C. —
“Second quarter sales results met expectations amid continued difficult local business conditions,” Alfred Mockett said in a statement about quarterly earnings. “We continued to post industry leading margins and further reduced expenses due to rigorous cost management.”
The company reported $377 million in net revenues.
Read here for the financials.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution