Advertising sales fall 15% at Dex One but 'meet expectations'
Cary, N.C. — Advertising sales at digital and yellow pages firm Dex One (NYSE: DEXO) fell 15 percent in the second quarter to $366 million from a year ago, but the firm’s chief executive office said the number was what he expected....
Copyright 2014 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- No Ashton Kutcher smartphone, Lenovo says
- Checking in on 'tattooed guy' with SXSW-bound Raleigh team
- Sneak peek: Stylish HQRaleigh on eve of move-in day
- Raleigh mayor heads to Austin to recruit entrepreneurs, businesses
- Reports: Strike against IBM-Lenovo deal continues in China
- RTP misses out on $100M Cisco 'Internet of Everything' center
- IBM job protests in China don't generate sympathy in US
- Leadership lessons from the Red Hat tower: CEO stresses r-e-s-p-e-c-t
- Inside Lookout Capital's biggest deal: Why pick Wright Foods?
- Lenovo rips Ellen's Oscar selfie with a critical tweet, 'pic'