Advertising sales fall 15% at Dex One but 'meet expectations'
Cary, N.C. —
“Second quarter sales results met expectations amid continued difficult local business conditions,” Alfred Mockett said in a statement about quarterly earnings. “We continued to post industry leading margins and further reduced expenses due to rigorous cost management.”
The company reported $377 million in net revenues.
Read here for the financials.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter.
Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows
- Titans of tech seek to excite UNC, Duke grads about a future beyond themselves
- Triangle politician tries to accelerate crowdfunding; bill passes first hurdle
- ChannelAdvisor seeks $80M, sets share target price for IPO
- IT job openings 28% below 2012 numbers, report shows