Big Blue blog: IBM, HP, Compuware tops in SaaS report; Selectric turns 50; business integration software upgrade; dividend to pay 75 cents
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• HP, IBM, Compuware top SaaS rankings, new report says. ITWire has the details. Read more details here.
• Another IBM anniversary – the Selectric typewriter at 50. Read details from IBM here. Read more details here.
• IBM brings upgraded business integration software version, CBR Servers & Networks reports. Read more details here.
• IBM extends its quarterly dividend streak – this time it’s 75 cents. Read more here. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
...Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group
- 'Anxiety and disruption:' IBM's form letter for layoffs