Big Blue blog: IBM, HP, Compuware tops in SaaS report; Selectric turns 50; business integration software upgrade; dividend to pay 75 cents
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• HP, IBM, Compuware top SaaS rankings, new report says. ITWire has the details. Read more details here.
• Another IBM anniversary – the Selectric typewriter at 50. Read details from IBM here. Read more details here.
• IBM brings upgraded business integration software version, CBR Servers & Networks reports. Read more details here.
• IBM extends its quarterly dividend streak – this time it’s 75 cents. Read more here. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution