Agile Sciences lands $300,000 grant for chronic wound research
Raleigh, N.C. — Agile Sciences, a Raleigh-based startup utilizing technology from North Carolina State University, has won a $300,000 federal Small Business Technology Transfer grant for research into chronic wound treatment....
Copyright 2014 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%