Motricity opens India data center; Red Hat 'shoots for clouds;' IBM going all in on the cloud?; startup a threat to Cisco; prepaid smartphone can be a bargain
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• Motricity opens new data centre in New Delhi, India, according to CIO Asia. Read more details here.
• Red Hat’s future shoots for the clouds, ITworld says. Read more details here.
• Will IBM go 'all in' on cloud computing? InformationWeek takes a look. Read more details here.
• Data center startup is threat to Cisco, Juniper, reports Network World. Read more details here.
• Looking for a smartphone bargain? Check out prepaid, says Cnet. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows
- Titans of tech seek to excite UNC, Duke grads about a future beyond themselves
- Triangle politician tries to accelerate crowdfunding; bill passes first hurdle
- ChannelAdvisor seeks $80M, sets share target price for IPO
- IT job openings 28% below 2012 numbers, report shows