BioCryst Pharmaceuticals names former Inspire exec as CFO
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
Stabb most recently was CFO at Inspire Pharmaceuticals, which was acquired by Merck. He worked at Inspire for eight years. Stabb also was CFO at Triangle Pharmaceuticals, which was acquired by Gilead Sciences in 2003.
Stabb will replace Stuart Grant at BioCryst.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter.
Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Log in or upgrade to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows
- Titans of tech seek to excite UNC, Duke grads about a future beyond themselves
- Triangle politician tries to accelerate crowdfunding; bill passes first hurdle
- ChannelAdvisor seeks $80M, sets share target price for IPO
- IT job openings 28% below 2012 numbers, report shows