Tryton Medical names CEO; Red Hat updates Enterprise Linux; TransTech Pharma launches trials subsidiary; PharmStar picks Wilson for new plant
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• Medical device firm Tryton Medical names a former J&J executive as its CEO. Read more details here.
• Red Hat unveils latest version of Enterprise Linux, its lead product. Read more details here.
• High Point, N.C.-based TransTech Pharma launches clinical trials subsidiary. Read more details here.
• Rocky Mount-based PharmStar to open production plant in Wilson. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
...Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Please log in to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- NC Biotech Center braces for worst as Senate slashes budget, too
- ArchiveSocial, a new Durham success story, brings home international award
- Durham's high-tech infrastructure, talent lure Virginia company
- Lenovo acknowledges layoffs in Morrisville as part of shift to 'PC Plus' strategy
- Raleigh-based PRA International eyes public offering
- Will lightning strike again for veteran entrepreneur Brian Handly at StepLeader?
- Raleigh app developer StepLeader lands $4.4M in first fund raiser
- IBM opens Linux center in China, says it will work with Red Hat
- Red-hot Raleigh startup WedPics hauls in $1.1M in funding
- New Triangle venture capital firm slowly emerging from shadows