Tryton Medical names CEO; Red Hat updates Enterprise Linux; TransTech Pharma launches trials subsidiary; PharmStar picks Wilson for new plant
Research Triangle Park, N.C. —
• Medical device firm Tryton Medical names a former J&J executive as its CEO. Read more details here.
• Red Hat unveils latest version of Enterprise Linux, its lead product. Read more details here.
• High Point, N.C.-based TransTech Pharma launches clinical trials subsidiary. Read more details here.
• Rocky Mount-based PharmStar to open production plant in Wilson. Read more details here.
Get the latest news alerts: Follow LTW at Twitter.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Star Trek gets real: Durham startup delivers interactive holograms
- Every tech company needs to join 'Global Government Surveillance Reform' movement
- Durham entrepreneurs find ally in Charlotte medtech incubator
- GoGown deal shows power, necessity of networking for startups
- New GSK oncology consortium targets combination therapies
- Fighting hospital infections: A Durham nurse's dream produces the GoGown
- From photos to out-of-this-world art: Raleigh firm's software transforms images
- LabCorp expands gene tests for cancer - but don't confuse these with 23andMe
- ChannelAdvisor: Mobile cuts deeply into PC share of online shopping
- Inside Appia's latest funding deal: Debt beats dilution