Former Blue Cross CEO joins board at LipoScience
Raleigh, N.C. —
Also joining the board is Woodrow Myers Jr., a former senior executive at Wellpoint.
LipoScience is focused on blood testing technology utilizing nuclear magnetic resonance technology.
“Their experience is unmatched in medical quality initiatives, innovative healthcare management programs and heath insurer understanding,” said LipoScience Chief Executive Officer Richard Brajer. “We are confident that their contributions to the board will be effective and enduring.”
Get the latest news alerts: Follow WRAL Tech Wire at Twitter.
...Copyright 2013 WRAL Tech Wire. All rights reserved.
Please log in or register to view WRALTechWire Insider content
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- At last! Sprint 4G service formally launches in Triangle
- Big Blue's layoff total climbs in RTP; North America total surges past 2,800
- Big Blue layoff count nears 2,800 in North America alone
- NC's high-tech job picture improves in May, but ...
- IBM layoff count hits nearly 2,300 across 31 work groups
- NC IDEA: Startup deal flow 'better than it has ever been'
- IBM's job cuts are global, nearing 4,000; most are in U.S.
- CEO fears for future of NC Biofuels Center due to budget cuts
- Workers 50+ take biggest hit among 14% reduction in IBM marketing group
- 'Anxiety and disruption:' IBM's form letter for layoffs