'StartUp America' tour kicks off in Durham
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Economic advisors from President Barack Obama’s administration and representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration kicked off their eight-city “StartUp America” tour in Research Triangle Park on Thursday, meeting with entrepreneurs to find out how the government can help create more jobs and revive the economy....
Copyright 2017 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Report: NC equity funding drops $400M in '16 yet reach grows
- Despite big changes, Google Fiber says it's 'here to stay in Triangle'
- Duke inventors' kitchen safety recipe: Internet of Things stove control, app raises $175K
- A witness to amazing RDU growth: Jammed LA-to-RDU Sunday night flight
- IBM's top exec defends Trump role in letter to employees
- Inside Offline's big deal with McClatchy: What's next for Raleigh startup, how deal was made
- Startup Offline Media lands McClatchy as investor
- John Kane's vision for Research Triangle Regional Partnership: Marketing, branding
- RIoT group spreading wings with events beyond NC
- Google Fiber expands to North Hills, opening service center in Raleigh