'StartUp America' tour kicks off in Durham
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Economic advisors from President Barack Obama’s administration and representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration kicked off their eight-city “StartUp America” tour in Research Triangle Park on Thursday, meeting with entrepreneurs to find out how the government can help create more jobs and revive the economy....
Copyright 2014 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- Obama's immigration moves don't satisfy tech sector, entrepreneurs
- FCC: 'Big dogs' will sue any new net neutrality rules
- Forbes: Wilmington, Raleigh, Asheville, Durham-CH are 'smart' cities
- Consumer Reports: Republic Wireless is top prepaid provider
- AT&T topples Verizon in latest Raleigh wireless tests
- Reality check: Next Glass goes live with wine, beer app
- Survey shows corporate progress in embracing LGBT equality
- Raleigh digital marketing agency hiring up to 30 after acquisition
- Appia's CEO plans to 'stay engaged' as $100M deal unfolds
- More help wanted: High-tech job openings across NC surge 6%