'StartUp America' tour kicks off in Durham
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Economic advisors from President Barack Obama’s administration and representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration kicked off their eight-city “StartUp America” tour in Research Triangle Park on Thursday, meeting with entrepreneurs to find out how the government can help create more jobs and revive the economy....
Copyright 2014 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Best of TechWire Insider
- 10 reasons why you should attend 'Fiber Transforms Triangle' event
- Will your startup 'VAPORIZE'? Marc Andreessen's warning to entrepreneurs, VCs
- Exclusive: IBM affirms RTP's importance with new data center
- Sageworks hopes to incubate new businesses, ideas with I-Lab
- Red Hat reports bug that could devastate 'Internet of Things'
- Novartis dedicates $1B vaccine plant with VIP flu shots as NC exec who recruited the firm will watch
- No Google Fiber news soon for RTP, but digging is furious in Austin
- Is Charlotte really the Silicon Valley of the South?
- Do Apple, Google changes ensure privacy? National Law Journal says no
- New wave of 'undisclosed investors' now powering NC tech startups