'StartUp America' tour kicks off in Durham
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Economic advisors from President Barack Obama’s administration and representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration kicked off their eight-city “StartUp America” tour in Research Triangle Park on Thursday, meeting with entrepreneurs to find out how the government can help create more jobs and revive the economy....
Copyright 2016 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- Raleigh startup Innovate Biopharmaceuticals lands $1.5M
- Saluting Dave Rizzo, a driving force behind NC's entrepreneurial explosion
- Want a job in the 'Next Evolution'? Try analytics
- Incoming NC IDEA leader: Change to foundation offers many benefits to startups, state
- Jobless future? NC Science and Math robotics team remains gung ho
- How can workers avoid becoming obsolete? A Q&A with Dr. Mike Walden
- Raleigh forum's focus: How can NC deal with threat of jobless future?
- At Super Bowl, Lenovo will power NFL's tech lineup
- Startup SoloPro kicks off real estate revolution with own Super Bowl blitz
- Amazon launches one-hour delivery service in Raleigh