'StartUp America' tour kicks off in Durham
Research Triangle Park, N.C. — Economic advisors from President Barack Obama’s administration and representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration kicked off their eight-city “StartUp America” tour in Research Triangle Park on Thursday, meeting with entrepreneurs to find out how the government can help create more jobs and revive the economy....
Copyright 2015 WRAL TechWire. All rights reserved.
Please Log In to add a comment.
Latest for Insiders
- House OKs new venture fund for NC with decisive vote
- Uber expanding ride-sharing to North Carolina's coast
- New state venture fund that would provide startups a cash infusion advances
- Lenovo's 'attacking' strategy: Targeting the 'social mobile Internet'
- Sources: NetApp cutting 15 percent of its work force at RTP campus
- Road risks: 70% now using social media, net while driving
- CenturyLink fast Internet service targets much of eastern NC, Triangle
- CEOs want our state, but does General Assembly want CEOs?
- AT&T, trade group take FCC fight to court in attempt to stop new rules
- 'Venom' security risk hits cloud; Red Hat warns about vulnerability